What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The most complete online drawing video course available for learning how to draw
- Video 8 – “Two Point Perspective” – A look at how to use two point perspective to create the illusion of space in a drawing
- Video 9 – “Three Point Perspective” – A look at creating the illusion of space through three point perspective
- Video 6 – “Space” – This video takes a look at how to create the illusion of space on a 2-Dimensional surface
- Video 5 – “Value” – This video takes a look at the element of art, value and its relationship with drawing
- Video 7 – “One Point Perspective” – Space is explored further in this video through one point perspective
- Video 1 — “Introduction”- An introduction to “The Secrets to Drawing” video series.
- Video 4 – “Form” – A look at how to create the illusion of form on a 2-Dimensional surface
- Video 10 – “Drawing Techniques” – A look at basic drawing techniques and suggested media
- Video 28 — “Conclusion” — A review of the course and a plan for moving forward.
- Video 2 – “Line” – A look at the element of art, line and its relationship to drawing
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Secrets to Drawing scores 72.19/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://thesecretstodrawing.com/about-the-secrets-to-drawing/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $30.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thesecretstodrawing.com you’ll also be taken through to thesecretstodrawing.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)